Skip to content
- Before cleaning the tattoo, wash your hands thoroughly with warm water for 20 seconds.
- Remove any bandages no more than 2-3 hours after getting the tattoo.
- Wash the tattoo gently with anti-bacterial soap (Dial) then pat dry with a disposable paper towel. Repeat 2-3 times daily for the first 3 days.
- After washing the tattoo it is recommended that you use a non-petroleum based product such as A&D ointment or Aquaphor to further the healing process. Use only a small amount of product on the tattoo. It should be a thin layer to where the tattoo is slightly shiny.
- DO NOT USE NESPORIN, BACTINE, OR ALCOHOL!!!!!
- Do NOT pick, peel, or scratch the tattoo.
- Avoid the sun, do not submerge the tattoo under water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.